Here are the solutions to the most common problems that customers have encountered in downloading their purchase or opening their files.
Downloading Your Purchase
Your download is immediately available on the Confirmation Page of your purchase. Your download is on the BOTTOM of the Confirmation Page.
To save the download file to your computer:
- After your purchase, you will have a page similar this:
- Click on the download file.
- All of the E-books and the Business Plan instruction sections are PDF files. These PDF files will immediately open with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click File, Save and save the file to your computer.
The Excel spreadsheets included with all of the business plans will open a dialogue box that will allow you to either open or save the file to your computer. We recommend that you first save the file to your computer and then open the file using Excel.
- Click on "Save" and when prompted to, save this file to where want the file on your computer. Be sure to remember where you saved it on your computer!
- The file is now on your computer and ready to open.
Opening Your E-Book File
All download files, except for the Excel spreadsheets included with each Business Plans, are in the PDF format. To view these files, you must have the Adobe Reader 9.0 or greater. If you have an earlier version, or not sure of the version you do have, you download the Adobe Acrobat Reader 9.0 from their website at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
This is the most common problem that customer's encounter when trying to open a file from a product purchase.
Still Having Problems?
Email us at email@example.com for the fastest response! Be sure to describe your problem so that we may help you as fast as possible.