You have had a great idea and wanted to start the business. You wanted to be your own boss, determine your own hours, all of the things that you have always wanted to do. But the business isn’t doing what you expected it to do. Having a great idea is only a part of the formula for success.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $42.42
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $50.92
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: Elaine Nolan
Published: ©2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: One hundred and nine (109) pages, fully illustrated!
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of the Book:
- Define the strategy and goals that you want to set for your business.
- Understand how to best set up your business and what to plan for, now and in the future.
- Understand the conditions of the current business and economic situations.
- Identify and improve your product or idea.
- How to handle all of the issues related to employees.
- Understand your company’s industry and how your business will fit.
- Define your company’s market; who are you going to sell to, how you going to sell, and where you are going to sell.
- Understand the ingredients to successful manufacturing.
- Devise and plan your distribution method.
- How to track your success and plan for even greater business ventures.
- Understand the relationship and integration of your business with the Internet.
- Understanding the value of and the potential of business websites.
- How to plan for the ultimate disposition of your business.
- And Much, Much More!
Promotional Details:You have had a great idea and wanted to start the business. You wanted to be your own boss, determine your own hours, all of the things that you have always wanted to do. But the business isn’t doing what you expected it to do. Having a great idea is only a part of the formula for success.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Anyone that is trying to turn a losing business into a profitable one needs this book. I did not realize all of the things that I was doing wrong. Thanks for saving my business. L. Alvarez, Milwaukee, WI
The emphasis on the need for a business plan finally sunk in. You were right; if you don’t plan to succeed you are planning to fail. Thanks for getting me on the right track. A. Tai, Waianae, HI
I have been in business for myself for most of my adult life. Thanks for reminding me of the simple things one must do to succeed! A. Tuyen, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
My mortgage business was just treading water, financially. Your book showed where I gone wrong. Luckily, it was not too late. By following your detailed instructions, I got things turned around. Now, we are making money! C. Newman, Akron, OH
I was about to give up! Our restaurant was going under! But the turn around book helped us to immediately identify the things that were dragging us under. We were fortune enough to do it time! Thanks! L. Gordon, Santa Barbara, CA