Author: Barbara Dowling and Pat Gordon
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package One hundred and two (102) pages, fully illustrated.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your bookkeeping business started!
- Which services you want to offer your clients; bookkeeping, tax, payroll, sales tax, etc.
- How to perform customer set-ups and training!
- How to specialize in new business start-ups!
- How to provide advanced bookkeeping business services!
- How to get customers and new accounts!
- Everything you need to know about bookkeeping Certification!
- How to use subcontractors to do the work for you!
Promotional Details: Bookkeeping is absolutely critical to the success and profitability of today’s businesses. Without proper book keeping, business owners won't keep up on their invoicing, collecting of Accounts Receivable, tracking expenses, and government reporting.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my bookkeeping business started very soon thanks to your help. J. Adegboyega, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a bookkeeping business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. A. Carr, Lehigh Acres, FL
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a bookkeeping business. K. Costello, Oceanside, CA