Author: Scott Bateman
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy nine (79) pages with Index
Download File Size: 524 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your dry cleaning store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your store.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and cleaning services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your store.
- How to finance your store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your store.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your store.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful dry cleaning store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your dry cleaner operation today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own store today!
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my dry cleaning business get started. I. Ostrovsky, Brooklyn, NY
The Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. D. Hicks, Elgin, TX
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Dry Cleaning Business book and business plan. C. Anderson, Silverton, OR
Your advice in the first section of the book was right on the mark for me. I decided to go the franchise route since I had limited experience. Now, we are in our third year and business is great! S. Herrod, Columbus, OH