Author: George Anderson and Craig Gibb
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: Ninety five (95) pages
Download File Size: 1.03MB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your tree trimming company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction book includes trimming trees, pruning, emergency downed tree removal, stump removal, chipper services, utility lines interference and more.
- Safety basics.
- Step by step, fully illustrated instructions on how to prune trees, prune shrubs, prune fruit trees, shape trees, tree stump removal, tree basics and more.
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- How to safely trim trees; do it right and do it fast.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to turn a storm into money in your pocket.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your tree trimming company.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful tree trimming company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Tree Trimming Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own business today!
After being in the tree trimming business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own tree trimming company off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. P. Worrell, Billings, MO
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a tree trimming business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. .C. Vanover, Fowlerville, MI
Your customer service group was a great help in helping me locate the book I needed to start up my own tree trimming company. W. Johnson, Baraboo, WI
Ibought your book (and two others) in just the nick of time. We had a big storm three weeks ago and I just used your storm restoration section to get more business than I have ever had. I really like the way you did the table of contents, just click and read. Saved a lot of time! F. Verbick, Meridian, MS