- Author: Cory Hardy
- Published: © 2010 – Third Edition
- Total Pages: Ninety three (93) pages
- Download File Size: 1.12MB
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your outdoor lighting company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- This fully illustrated, step-by-step instruction book will help you in selling, installing or building several different products ranging from up and down lights, backlights, path lights, safety lights, backlighting or silhouetting, security lights, grazing lights, solar lights and much more.
- How to sell and design award winning outdoor lighting displays.
- How to install all types of outdoor lighting; do it right and do it fast.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
- Also available in Hard Copy or on CD-Rom.
- Promotional Details: Starting a successful outdoor lighting company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your business today, the right way!
- Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Outdoor Lighting Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own business today!
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own outdoor lighting business. A. Malie, Lehi, UT
I am not planning on opening up my own outdoor lighting for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the outdoor lighting business I did not think about before. R. Cooper, Trussville, AL
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. J. Hamby, Cottage Hills, IL
I am in the only one in my town that does this full time. I can’t keep up with all of the new construction and the existing homeowners that want to do their lighting! Thanks for showing me the way to do it! L. Wilshusen, Houston, TX