Starting a successful Video Rental Store does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Video Rental Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Video Rental Store today, the right way!
Category: Retail Opportunities | General
Buy the Start Your Own Video Rental Store Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $67.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $42.42
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $50.92
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: Richard Beck and Steven Roaf
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: One hundred and eight (108) pages, fully illustrated!
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Video Rental Store business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Video Rental Store business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Video Rental Store business.
- How to analyze the Video Rental Store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Video Rental Store services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How pricing can affect your Video Rental Store business.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Video Rental Store business.
- 100 ways to increase your Video Rental Store business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Video Rental Store business.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs for your Video Rental Store business!
- The complete history of the video rental business and why that creates opportunity for you.
- How to rent any video; movies and games!
- The SECRET TO SUCCESS – the Video Club!
- How to pick the location for your store and how to design the store layout.
- How to advertise and promote your video rental store!
- Computer and software options!
- And Much, Much More!
Promotional Details: Since 2007, the movie rental business has experienced a boom in both expansion and gross sale receipts. Profits from rental of video movies have doubled each year over the past several years, and industry experts claim this is only beginning. Take advantage of the trending upswing in the economy to start your own store today!
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. C. Niles, Marshall, NC
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Video Rental Store book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. J. Evans, Petal, MI
After much research and time spent on the internet, I accidentally came across your site. Since most companies made you buy more products than you really needed to get a business started, your site helped me to my specific needs. Thank you very much for all of your help. D. Camp, Milan, MO
This book is amazing! Such a good job putting together the entire package of how to start my video store business! Love the way you put the information into the easy access format from the table of contents. G. Kammer, Fort Wayne, IN
We own a small mom and pop video rental here in Sarasota. My husband bought your book to see if we make our business more profitable. Did it ever! Thanks for helping us turn the business around! O. Bell, Sarasota, FL