Author: Paul Stephens
Published: © 2014 -Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: Eighty seven (87) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Vending Machine business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Vending Machine business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Vending Machine business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- How to analyze the Vending Machine competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Vending Machine services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Vending Machine business.
- 100 ways to increase your Vending Machine business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Vending Machine business.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs for your Vending Machine business!
Promotional Details:The vending machine business grosses over $70 billion dollars annually, making it one of the most profitable businesses in the world. Many of these vendors are working part timer and earning great incomes. You can get your share of this tremendous industry too!
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own vending business. Y. Whyte, Alma, GA
I am not planning on opening up my own vending for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the vending business I did not think about before. P. Reed, Dayton, OH
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. K. Mitchell, Port Arthur, TX
I have always wanted to own my own vending and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my vending business going. Thank you for your help. M. Grant, Brampton, Ontario, Canada
One hundred percent right on with the information in this book. Within two weeks, we were generating tremendous cash income with our five machines. We now have over thirty vending machines. The secret is the high traffic areas and the right vending products. You were right! T. Nordman, Cleveland, OH