Author: Roger Dreyer
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: One hundred and eight (108) pages, fully illustrated!
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Mall Kiosk Operation business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Mall Kiosk Operation business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Mall Kiosk Operation business.
- Rules and Regulations that can affect your Mall Kiosk Operation business.
- How to analyze the Mall Kiosk Operation competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Mall Kiosk Operation services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Mall Kiosk Operation business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Mall Kiosk Operation business.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs for your Mall Kiosk Operation business!
Promotional Details: You can’t go into any mall in America without walking through the maze of carts and kiosks. They have become as familiar as the food court now. Start your own business with your own kiosks or cart, selling everything from inexpensive gifts and food to services like telecommunications or travel arrangements. Mall space is affordable and now, you can go into business for yourself without the huge start up costs that permanent retail stores experience.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. S. Bigbee, Dayton, OH
The Start Your Own Kiosk Business download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. T. Sweeny, Salt Lake City, UT
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own kiosk. A. Hopkins, Perth, WA
Wow, I did it! I started my own business selling our own handmade products at the Saint Louis Galleria. We knew everything about our products, but nothing about starting the business. You showed us everything we needed to know. Thanks! T. Carson, St. Louis, MO