Author: Jerry Rodewald
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Eighty six (86) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Consulting Service business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Consulting Service business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Consulting Service business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- How to analyze the Consulting Service competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Consulting Service services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Consulting Service business.
Promotional Details:It is very natural to ask yourself “Why start my own business consulting firm?” You, as a consultant, would be working with upper management and owners of business to assist them in improving their business in a variety of ways. The value of the consultants’ role in business over the past two decades has grown to where consultants now cam make up to a thousand dollars a day or more! Many consultants also work with retainer fees that might exceed what you are currently earning in your job or profession.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
“I started a business consulting firm that specializes in retail start-up businesses. Your book showed me how to get the business! Now, I have hired another consultant and about to hire another one. Business is good!” J. Wareen, Reading, PA
After much research and time spent on the internet, I accidentally came across your site. Since most companies made you buy more products than you really needed to get a business started, your site helped me to my specific needs. Thank you very much for all of your help. D. Camp, Milan, MO
This book is amazing! Such a good job putting together the entire package of how to start my consulting service! Love the way you put the information into the easy access format from the table of contents. G. Kammer, Fort Wayne, IN