Author: Roberto Gobbi and Darlene Freeman
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package One hundred and six (106) pages, fully illustrated.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Catering business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Catering business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Catering business.
- How to use sub-contractors to do some of the work for you.
- Rules and Regulations that can affect your Catering business.
- How to analyze the Catering competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Catering services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How pricing can affect your Catering business.
- The equipment and supplies you will need and website links to help you find those items that are best for your Catering business.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Catering business.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs for your Catering business!
Promotional Details: Caterers handle everything from birthday parties for children, to breakfast in bed and intimate candlelight dinners for two, to company dinner parties for 50 and wedding receptions involving a thousand or more guests. This kind of entrepreneurial business is definitely growing and becoming more popular with people of all income levels.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The Start Your Own Catering Service download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. E. Colon, New York, NY
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Catering Service book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. E. Shoup, Fredericksburg, VA
Working in the catering industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own catering. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. R. Sattler, Kewaskum, WI
This isn’t a job! It’s a fun, great lifestyle! Thanks so much for making it easy to follow the instructions and get started! J. Fagen, Boise, ID