Author: Warren Chedd and David Miley
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: Seventy four (74) pages, fully illustrated.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to get your Bed and Breakfast business started the best way.
- Developing new customers and accounts for your Bed and Breakfast business.
- How to determine the products and services that you provide in the operation of your Bed and Breakfast business.
- Rules and Regulations that can affect your Bed and Breakfast business.
- How to analyze the Bed and Breakfast competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your Bed and Breakfast services and how to determine the pricing structures.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase the sales and the profits in your Bed and Breakfast business.
- Customer loyalty and rewards programs for your Bed and Breakfast business!
Promotional Details: The Bed and Breakfast concept has grown over the past several years where it is no longer just for the tourists. Business people now enjoy the Bed and Breakfast concept while they travel on their business trips. Attracting and maintaining a steady stream of repeat customers is just one successful aspect that is in this book!
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The information in this book really helped me get my bed and breakfast off the ground. Thank you for your help. W. West, Newville, PA
After being in the bed and breakfast business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own bed and breakfast off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. R. Arigo, Penhook, VA
Thank you for all the information you gave me. Great help from your customer service department. C. Bue, Reed Point, MT
The step-by-step instructions were great and precisely right on! We are building up our regular business traveler clientele and expanding some advertising, just as your book illustrated! Thanks! B. Douglas, Tacoma, WA