Starting a successful Food Truck Business does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Food Truck Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Food Truck Business today, the right way!
Buy the Start Your Own Food Truck Business Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $67.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $47.49
Add to Cart
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: Edward Hunter
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Seventy five (75) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your food truck business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your food truck business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your food truck business including the extensive listings of locations you can serve.
- Suggested breakfast and food menus.
- Food storage guidelines.
- How to choose the best name and location for your food truck business.
- How to finance your food truck business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your food truck business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your food truck business.
- How to analyze the food truck business competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your food truck business services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on equipment and vehicles including website links.
- How to devise your food truck business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your food truck business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful food truck business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your food truck business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your food truck business today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Food Truck Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own food truck business today!
Thank you for all of your help on getting this food truck business startup going. R. Addison, Palm Coast, FL
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my food truck business get started. C. Gonzalez, Blacklick, OH
The Start Your Own Food Truck Business download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. B. Ralston, Akron, OH