- Publisher: Professional Business Learning & Training Institute
- Administrated By: Start Your Business Help.com
- Published: ©2016 Second Edition
- Training Program Includes: Two (2) volume Professional Consultant's Training Program, two (2) support books (New Customer Development Program and Start Your Own Consulting Firm), customized Business Plan for Your Consulting Firm with software and additional software with forms and letters.
- Training Program Material Can Be Downloaded: Save 40% by downloading the entire training program materials.
- Download File Size: Fewer than 951 KB for each product.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
- With This Training Program, You Will Learn:
- What a consultant does and consulting as a profession.
- About the growing consulting industry.
- The benefits and financial rewards of becoming a consultant.
- The areas of specializations that you may want to consider or enter.
- The steps in a consulting project, how to conduct a needs analysis, how to gather information and determine the project specifics. Sample projects and solutions are provided to assist you.
- How to identify solutions and present your recommendations with sample presentations outlines.
- How to implement your recommendations and conduct post-project reviews. Case studies are provided for illustration.
- How to gather information through surveys, focus groups, observation and case studies. You will also learn how to compile the results of the information.
- You will build skills in the areas of problem solving, critical thinking, communication, presentations, and business writing. Examples, case studies and samples are provided.
- Project management strategy involving organization, software and time management.
- How to develop leadership skills by exploring leadership styles.
- How to further your career in degree programs involving undergraduate and MBA programs.
- How to start your own consulting practice or find employment as a consultant with a company.
- How to create a business plan for your own consulting practice. A business plan in included in the training material.
- How to get your clients, select target markets, marketing tools and techniques.
- How to succeed as a consultant.
- Use the information resources.
- Available as hard copy workbooks, on CD-ROM or can be downloaded.
- And much more.
- Promotional Details: Start Your Own Consulting Practice Right Now. Two (2) volume Professional Consultants Training Program, two (2) support books (New Customer Development Program and Start Your Own Consulting Firm), customized Business Plan for Your Consulting Firm with software with additional software with forms and letters.
- Download Information: You can purchase and immediately download the training program and business plan.
“When my previous employer suddenly closed their doors, I had no idea what I would do. I was not ready for that. But this PCTP training course and the after training support helped me start my own consulting company in the HR industry really right away. You should go to the informational seminar before training for more information and meet these great instructors." Angelia - Dallas, TX - New Consultant in the Human Resource Industry
"I took my expertise and put it work in my own consulting practice. Now I am my own boss, set my own hours and determine my own income. No more working for the other guy. This course and the support after the training are phenomenal. This is where you need to start if you want to start your own consulting service." Bruce - Houston, TX - New Consulting Practice in the Banking
"You should come to the informational seminar to meet the instructors. They can answer all your questions, get you registered and get you started on your way to your own consulting practice." Carol - Austin, TX - New Consulting Practice in the Printing Industry
"PCTP is absolutely the best investment you can make in yourself and your consulting service. Meet with the instructors and get registered as soon as possible." Allan - San Antonio, TX - New Consulting Medical Industry
"I started my photography consulting practice in 2007. It just never took off until I took the PCTP course. Now I understand all of the things that I was not doing to get successful. Don't start until you take this course." Larry - Dallas, TX - Existing Consulting Practice in the Photography Industry.