Author: Randy Moore and Royce Taylor
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Total Pages: Sixty four (64) pages with Index
Download File Size: 408KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your painting contractor business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and painting services that you can offer in your company.
- How to choose the best name and location for your business.
- How to finance your business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your office/showroom.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the retail products and painting or contracting services that you will provide in the operation of your business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the contractor competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, trade shows, machine maintenance, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your painting contractor business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful painting contractor business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your painting business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your painting contractor business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Painting Contractor Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own painting contractor business today!
"The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my painting contractor service in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business." P. Gates, Alachua, FL
"This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business." D. Cooper, Framke, Cordova, TN
"This is a great product. It helped very much in the startup of my own painting contractor. I am extremely pleased with the purchase of the Start Your Own Painting Contractor Business book." M. Curtis, Houston, TX