Author: Keith Moore
Published: © 2014 – Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Ninety two (92) pages with Index
Download File Size: 572KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your moving company business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your moving company.
- How to choose the best name and location for your moving company.
- How to finance your moving company business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your moving company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your moving company business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the potential retail products and moving services that you will provide in the operation of your company.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the moving company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on associations, franchises and computer software including website links.
- Complete Glossary of Terms and links to State DMV sites.
- How to devise your moving company business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your moving company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful moving company business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your moving company business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your moving company business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Moving Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own moving company business today!
"The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my moving company in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business." D. Keifer, Pearl River, LA
"This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business." T. Framke, Aurora, CO
"This is a great product. It helped very much in the startup of my own moving company. I am extremely pleased with the purchase of the Start Your Own Moving Company book." J. Watts, Atlanta, GA