Category: Business Plans | Restaurant and Food Service
Buy the Start Your Own Barbecue Restaurant Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $51.88
© 2019 – Fifth Edition
PDF Instruction Workbook, Excel® spreadsheet, and Word® Option document.
Three (3) download files or hard copy Workbook with CD-ROM.
Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows and Mac compatible.
Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- The charts and graphs that important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Sections included are:
- Executive Summary
- Products and Services
- Marketing Plan
- Operational Plan
- Financial Plan
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- Promotional Details:Prepared with ProBP® Business Plan Software, this is the most user friendly business plan on the market. The Business Plan for Your Barbecue Restaurant is available as download files or you can order the hard copy workbook. The Excel® spreadsheet and the Word® Option document are provided on CD-ROM.
The Business Plan for Your Barbecue Restaurant is available for immediate download. When you complete your purchase, the download files for the business plan will be immediately available at the bottom of your Confirmation Page. Simply click on the download, save it to your computer, and start building your business plan today.
“S. Brookins, Morristown, NJ
The charts really helped and the workbook was indispensable.” “<span style="font-size:10.0pt;Verdana" ,"sans-serif";"="">The Business Plan for Your Barbecue Restaurant was really an easy business plan program to use and the workbook explained everything so well.” N. Boskovich, North Canton, OH