Author: David Atwood
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: One Hundred and Five (105) pages with Index
Download File Size: 688KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- Separate sections devoted to getting your steakhouse started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your restaurant.
- How to choose the location for your restaurant.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your restaurant business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your steakhouse.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your restaurant business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your restaurant.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the restaurant competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your restaurant business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your restaurant business.
Promotional Details: One of the most complete books you’ll find about to start a steakhouse, from the ground up. Or how to expand your current restaurant operation. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your restaurant. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your steakhouse today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Steakhouse Restaurant, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own restaurant business today!
“Great book for the planning process.” L. Watts, Chicago, IL
“I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download your download file for the Start Your Own Steakhouse Restaurant book. Once I downloaded the book file, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help.” T. Robertson, San Francisco, CA
“Great information in the book. I would recommend this book for anyone starting a steakhouse.” A. Paulson, Miami, FL