Author: Brad Grubbs
Published: © 2014 – Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Sixty six (66) pages with Index
Download File Size: 432 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your freight brokerage business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your brokerage business.
- Select from the list of services that you can offer in your brokerage business.
- How to choose the best name and office location for your business.
- How to finance your brokerage business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your freight brokerage business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your brokerage business services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on industry associations, computer software, training, publications, operating authority, and state regulatory agencies including website links.
- How to devise your freight brokerage business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your brokerage business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful freight brokerage business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your brokerage business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your freight brokerage business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Freight Brokerage Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own freight brokerage business today!
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own freight brokering business. D. Mckenzie, Jersey City, NJ
I am not planning on opening up my own freight brokering business for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the freight brokering business I did not think about before. P. Zold, Akron, OH
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. K. Ajmera, Monmouth Junction, NJ