Author: Howard Prater
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Ninety one (91) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
Promotional Details: Starting a successful electrical contracting company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your electrical contracting company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your electrical contracting company today, the right way!
- How to start and manage your electrical contracting company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your electrical contracting company business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your electrical contracting business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your electrical contracting company.
- How to finance your electrical contracting company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your electrical contracting company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your electrical contracting company.
- How to analyze the electrical contracting company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your electrical contracting company services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on industry associations, computer software, publications, training, state regulations and franchise opportunities including website links.
- How to devise your electrical contracting company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your electrical contracting company business.
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Electrical Contracting Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own electrical contracting company today!
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Electrical Contracting Company book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. E. Kesselman, Spring, TX
Working in the electrical contracting industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own electrical contracting. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. S. Dallis, Abingdon, MD
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own electrical contracting. L. Lincoln, Discovery Bay, St Ann, Jamaica (BWI)