Author: Lisa Doyle, Barry Stewart, and Traci Tucker
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Ninety eight (98) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your consignment store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your consignment store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your consignment store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your consignment store.
- How to finance your consignment store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your consignment store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your consignment store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your consignment store business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your consignment store.
- How to analyze the consignment store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your consignment store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your consignment store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software and associations including website links.
- How to devise your consignment store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your consignment store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful consignment store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your consignment store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your consignment store today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Consignment Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own consignment store today!
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own store. B. Kreindler, Cincinnati, OH
I am not planning on opening up my own consignment store for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the store I did not think about before. M. Lopez, Canton, GA
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. S. Lerfald, Peqqout Lake, MI