One of the most complete books you'll find on how to Start Your Own Mobile Phone Store from the ground up. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Mobile Phone Store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Mobile Phone Store today, the right way!
Category: Retail Opportunities | General
Buy the Start Your Own Mobile Phone Store Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $51.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $38.17
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $33.92
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
- Author: Pat Denman
- Published: ©2004, Revised 2011 – Fourth Edition
- Contents of Package: One hundred (100) pages.
- Availability: The book can be downloaded, ordered on CD-ROM or in hard copy.
- Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 7.0 or newer. Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac compatible.
- Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your mobile phone store.
- Start a stand alone store, add mobile phones to an existing retail store operation or start a mobile phone kiosk operation.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your mobile phone store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your mobile phone store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your mobile phone store.
- How to finance your mobile phone store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your mobile phone store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your mobile phone store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your mobile phone store business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your mobile phone store.
- How to analyze the mobile phone store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your mobile phone store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your mobile phone store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on wholesalers, franchises, sales training and publications including website links.
- How to devise your mobile phone store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your mobile phone store business.
- Also available in hardcopy or on CD-Rom.
- Promotional Details: Starting a successful mobile phone store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your mobile phone store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your mobile phone store today, the right way!
- Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Mobile Phone Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own mobile phone store today!
Working in the mobile phone store industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own store. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. J. Guo, Superior Twp, MI
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. C. Nguyen, Pomona, CA
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. C. Okwue, Springdale, MD