Author: Philip Spencer and Jon Stephenson
Published: © 2014 - Fourth Edition
Contents of Package One hundred (100) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your check cashing service.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your check cashing service business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your check cashing service business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your check cashing service.
- How to finance your check cashing service.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your check cashing service.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your check cashing service and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your check cashing service business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your check cashing service.
- How to analyze the check cashing service competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your check cashing service services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your check cashing service business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, regulations, franchises and associations including website links.
- How to devise your check cashing service marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your check cashing service business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful check cashing service does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your check cashing service. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your check cashing service today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Check Cashing Service, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own check cashing service business today!
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own check cashing. K. Jenkins, Omaha, NE
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own check cashing. M. Tunstall, Swedesboro, NJ
I am not planning on opening up my own check cashing for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the check cashing I did not think about before. S. Monastero, Plymouth Meeting, PA