Author: William Ross & Andy Kim
Copyright: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy seven (77) pages with Index
Download File Size: 772KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your arcade business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your arcade.
- How to choose the best name and location for your arcade.
- How to finance your arcade business.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your arcade.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your arcade business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the gaming products and store services that you will provide in the operation of your arcade business.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete and run you arcade in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, trade shows, machine maintenance, computer software and publications including website links.
- How to devise your arcade business marketing plan, advertising budgets and ways to open your arcade.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your arcade business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful arcade business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your arcade business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your arcade business today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Arcade, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own arcade business today!
"Thank you for all the time and effort your company puts into your products. Before I purchased the Start Your Own Arcade book, I was not sure if it would be a good product to purchase over the internet. After buying your product, my attitude has changed for buying products like this over the internet. Thank you for your product and great customer service." C. Perdue, New Castle, DE
"Your products were very helpful in the start up of my arcade here in Florida. Thank you very much." H. Henk, Lutz, FL