Author: Rick Bansal
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Seventy five (75) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your home inspection service.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your home inspection service business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your home inspection business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your home inspection service.
- How to finance your home inspection service.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your home inspection service and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your home inspection service.
- How to analyze the home inspection service competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your home inspection service services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, industry associations, training, certification, computer software, publications and franchise opportunities including website links.
- How to devise your home inspection service marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your home inspection service business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful home inspection service does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your home inspection service. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your home inspection service today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Home Inspection Service, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own home inspection service today!
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. D. Long, Kirkland, WA
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Home Inspection Service book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. R. Hatley, Bartlett, TN
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Home Inspection Service book and business plan. L. Wortman, Lawton, OK