Author: Carl Leeward
Published: © 2014 - Fourth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy four (74) pages with Index.
Download File Size: 450KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your bicycle shop.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your shop business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your shop.
- How to choose the best name and location for your shop.
- How to finance your bicycle shop.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your shop.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your bicycle shop and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the products and services that you will provide in the operation of your bicycle shop.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your shop.
- How to analyze the bicycle shop competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your shop services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your shop business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, training, publications and associations including website links.
- Includes bicycle manufacturer, racing and safety website links.
- How to devise your bicycle shop marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your bicycle shop business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful bicycle shop does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your bicycle shop. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your bicycle shop today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Bicycle Shop, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own bicycle shop business today!
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Bicycle Shop book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. G. Sharp, Houston, TX
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a bicycle shop business. J. Mawhinney, Verona, WI
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my bicycle shop business get started. R. Jones, Gray, TN