Author: Al Poole
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: Seventy four (74) pages with Index
Download File Size: 501KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your recording studio business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your studio.
- How to finance your studio.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- How to determine the potential products and recording services that you will provide in the operation of your studio.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on wholesalers, associations, studio equipment and publications including website links.
- How to devise your marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful recording studio does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your studio today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Recording Studio, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own studio today!
I recommend this book for anyone starting a recording business. Very insightful into how the business operations should work. T. Hammons, Los Angeles, CA
The links were a big help. The whole book was well written and organized very well. G. Burgess, Dallas TX
This is a great product. It helped very much in the startup of my own recording studio. I recommend Poole’s book to anyone starting a studio. K. Watkins Atlanta, GA