Author: Lynn Slaney and Robert Wellington
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Seventy one (71) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your photography business.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your photography business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your photography business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your photography business.
- How to finance your photography business.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your photography business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your photography business.
- How to analyze the photography business competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your photography business services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on photography equipment, publications, gallery and museum links and photography education and training.
- How to devise your photography business marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your photography business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful photography business does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your photography business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your photography business today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Photography Business, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own photography business today!
Thank you for all of your help on getting this photography business start up. C. Holtz, White Lake, MI
The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my photography business get started. M. Robinson, Frankin, TN
The Start Your Own Photography Business download product I bought was great. Not only was the information helpful, but it was quickly accessible. C. Ross, Valdosta, GA