Author: John Williams
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Sixty seven (67) pages with Index
Download File Size: 420 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your nursing agency.
- How to develop new clients and accounts for your agency.
- Select from the list of services that you can offer in your agency.
- How to choose the best name and location for your agency.
- How to finance your agency.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your nursing agency and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your nursing agency.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your agency services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on industry associations, publications, regulatory bodies, health links, and a sample contract.
- How to devise your nursing agency marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your nursing agency business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful nursing agency does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your agency. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your nursing agency today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Nursing Agency, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own nursing agency business today!
I have always wanted to own my own nursing agency and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my agency going. Thank you for your help. A. Titrlbaum, Bronx, NY
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. M. Chancy, Miami, FL
I have worked in the nursing agency industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own agency, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. M. Felton, Detroit, MI