Starting a successful Medical Billing Business does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Medical Billing Business. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Medical Billing Business today, the right way!
Category: Service Industry Opportunities | General
Buy the Start Your Own Medical Billing Service Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $51.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $33.92
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $38.17
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: Anabel Hardy and Dr. David Malutich, MD
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Seventy five (75) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your medical billing service.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your medical billing service business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your medical billing business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your medical billing service.
- How to finance your medical billing service.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your medical billing service and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your medical billing service.
- How to analyze the medical billing service competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your medical billing service services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on industry associations, computer software, publications, and franchise opportunities including website links.
- How to devise your medical billing service marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your medical billing service business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful medical billing service does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your medical billing service. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your medical billing service today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Medical Billing Service, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own medical billing service business today!
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Medical Billing Service book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. D. Emrick, Gering, NE
Working in the medical billing business industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own medical billing business. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. R. Lopez, Fort Washington, MD
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own medical billing business. M. Jones, Brooklyn , WI