Author: Michael Bailey and Don Bartlett
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Sixty nine (69) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your general contracting company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your general contracting company business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your general contracting company business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your general contracting company.
- How to finance your general contracting company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your general contracting company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your general contracting company.
- How to analyze the general contracting company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your general contracting services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your general contracting company.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, publications and associations.
- How to devise your general contracting company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your general contracting company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful general contracting company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your general contracting company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your general contracting company today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own General Contracting Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own general contracting company business today!
I have always wanted to own my own general contracting business and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my general contracting business going. Thank you for your help. C. Winkler, Bel Air, MD
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. T. Leek, Lewisville, TX
I have worked in the general contracting business industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own general contracting business, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. P. Taylor, Reno, NV