Starting a successful Chinese Restaurant does not happen by accident. This book will show you how to carefully plan to start your Chinese Restaurant. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analyze, target market, advertising, employee records and training, accounting, bookkeeping and much more. Start your Chinese Restaurant today, the right way!
Category: Restaurant and Food Service | Restaurant and Food Service
Buy the Start Your Own Chinese Restaurant Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $51.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $33.92
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $38.17
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: William Minter
Published: © 2014 – Third Edition
Total Pages: One Hundred and Five (105) pages with Index
Download File Size: 692KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- Separate sections devoted to getting your Chinese restaurant started, how to manage your operation, accounting and bookkeeping in addition to the employee section and a full listing of food storage, delivery, and tips section.
- How to select your theme, define your concept and design your restaurant.
- How to choose the location for your restaurant.
- How to prepare the menus and set the right prices.
- How to develop new customers for your restaurant business.
- How to determine the menu products and services that you will provide in the operation of your Chinese restaurant.
- The licensing, permits and regulations that can affect your restaurant business.
- How to manage your insurance and advertising.
- How to conduct the market research for your restaurant.
- The accounting section contains information pertaining to your furnishings and equipment, cost control, projecting sales and average checks.
- How to establish your cash control system to avoid employee theft, counterfeit money, bad checks, and credit card fraud.
- How to analyze the restaurant competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- The equipment you will need for your restaurant business and website links to wholesalers and suppliers to find those items that are best for your operation.
- How to select a food service provider.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your restaurant business.
Promotional Details: One of the most complete books you’ll find about to start a Chinese restaurant, from the ground up. Or how to expand your current restaurant operation. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your restaurant. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your Chinese restaurant today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Chinese Restaurant, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own restaurant business today!
“Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my Chinese restaurant started very soon thanks to your help.” E. Hardenbrook, Portland, ME
“There was so much information that I did not know I needed to start up a Chinese restaurant until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground.” J. Duran, Miami, FL
“I have been in the restaurant business for some time now and I have to say this is a great book for helping start up my own Chinese restaurant.” O. Garcia, Southaven, MS
“The book I bought was a great product. Your company really helped my Chinese restaurant get started.” J. Darby, Newhall, CA