Author: Paul Sutton
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package One hundred and eleven (111) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your leasing company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your leasing company business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your leasing business including computer systems, industrial machinery, telephone equipment, material handling equipment, printing and graphic equipment, office equipment and furniture, medical and dental equipment, vehicles and more.
- Information on leasing to municipalities and other governmental entities.
- Information on the various types of leases.
- How to choose the best name and location for your leasing company.
- How to finance your leasing company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your leasing company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your leasing company.
- How to analyze the leasing company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your leasing company services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on industry associations and franchise opportunities.
- How to devise your leasing company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your leasing company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful leasing company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your leasing company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your leasing company today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Leasing Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own leasing company business today!
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my leasing business started very soon thanks to your help. J. McLeod, Fort Myers, FL
There was so much information that I did not know that I needed to start up a leasing business until I read your book. Thanks for helping me getting everything I needed together to get my dream off the ground. W. Eklund, Ramsey, MN
Great product. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start up a leasing business. P. Schwichtenberg, Hawthorn Woods, IL