Author: Louisa Rubenstein
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Eighty one (81) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your interior design company.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your interior design company business.
- Information on certification
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your interior design business including design services, interior architectural services and design specialties.
- How to choose the best name and location for your interior design company.
- How to finance your interior design company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your interior design company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- Details on how to do an interior design project list.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your interior design company.
- How to analyze the interior design company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your interior design company services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your interior design company business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on industry associations, publications and computer software including website links.
- How to devise your interior design company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your interior design company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful interior design company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your interior design company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your interior design company today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Interior Design Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own interior design company business today!
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. M. Jorgensen, Littleton, CO
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Interior Design Company book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. M. Wileczek, Mullica Hill, NJ
Great information in the book. I will be recommending you for all start up business owners. L. Lewallen, Cumming, GA