Author: Gregg Gibb and Steve Maus
Published: ©2013 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Seventy five (75) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your commercial cleaning company.
- Select from the list of locations and the types of facilities where you can offer your commercial cleaning services.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your commercial cleaning business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your commercial cleaning company.
- How to finance your commercial cleaning company.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your commercial cleaning company and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your commercial cleaning company.
- How to analyze the commercial cleaning company competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your commercial cleaning company services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your commercial cleaning company business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Information on computer software, training, publications, associations and franchise opportunities.
- How to devise your commercial cleaning company marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your commercial cleaning company business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful commercial cleaning company does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your commercial cleaning company. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your commercial cleaning company today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Commercial Cleaning Company, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own commercial cleaning company business today!
Great information in your product. Thank you for your help. R. Hagin, Philadelphia, PA
There was so much information that I did not know until I read your Start Your Own Commercial Cleaning Company book. It is great idea to put these products out there for people who do not know much about an industry. J. Finochio, Firestone, CO
Great help from your customer service department. They were very helpful in helping find what I needed when I purchased the Start Your Own Commercial Cleaning Company book and business plan. G. Bangisa, Ottawa, Ontario Canada