Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Tire Store is available for immediate download or you can order the printed version. The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
Buy the Start Your Own Tire Store Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $67.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $45.78
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $47.06
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: Michael Smalley
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: 102 page PDF Instruction Workbook, 32 page Excel® spreadsheet, and 20 page Word® Option document.
Availability: Three (3) download files or hard copy Workbook with CD-ROM.
Download File Size: PDF Instruction Workbook: 1.11 MB, Excel® spreadsheet: 295KB, and Word® Option document: 200 KB.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for a tire store.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of tire products and store services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your tire store.
- Sections included are:
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
Promotional Details: Get clear instructions and expert tips every step of the way. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with ProBP, the professional business plan software solution. Prepared with ProBP® Business Plan Software, this is the most user friendly business plan on the market. The Business Plan for Your Tire Store is available as download files or you can order the hard copy workbook. The Excel® spreadsheet and the Word® Option document are provided on CD-ROM.
Download Information: The Business Plan for Your Tire Store is available for immediate download. When you complete your purchase, the download files for the business plan will be immediately available at the bottom of your Confirmation Page. Simply click on the download, save it to your computer, and start building your business plan today.
Designed and Customized Exclusively for a Tire Store Operation
“The Operational Budget section in step 9 of my business plan for my tire store gave me a better understanding of the budget I need for my company.” C. Washington, Selma, AL
“After going through the business plan for my tire store, I have a better understanding of what I will need in order to get my business up and running.” J. Farmer, Arlington, TX
“I got everything I needed out of the business plan for my tire store. This product is great!” J. Hamilton, Conroe, TX
“This is my second business plan that I have purchased and it was extremely easy to understand and follow. I would recommend this product to a family member or friend.” N. Stewart, Largo, MD