Author: Katherine Wellshear
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Number of Pages: Seventy one (71) pages.
Download File Size: 404 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your gift store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your gift store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your gift store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your gift store.
- How to finance your gift store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your gift store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your gift store and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your gift store.
- How to analyze the gift store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your gift store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your gift store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your gift store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your gift store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your gift store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful gift store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your gift store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your gift store today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Gift Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own gift store business today!
This is a great book. I always wanted to start my own store, but I thought that I would have to the franchise route. Thanks for the help. K. Moderski, Katy, TX
I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my store up and running. Katherine really knows the ins and outs of retail R. Aleyasin, Mclean, VA
Great information in the book. I will be recommending you for all start up gift shop owners. J. Olmedillo, Miami, FL