Author: John and Stephanie Cook
Published: © 2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package Ninety four (94) pages.
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your furniture store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your furniture store business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your furniture store business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your furniture store.
- How to finance your furniture store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your furniture store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your furniture store and includes:
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- Financial Projections
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your furniture store.
- How to analyze the furniture store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your furniture store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your furniture store business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and associations.
- How to devise your furniture store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- How to use coupons and discounts to increase sales and the profits in your furniture store business.
- How to start and operate customer loyalty and rewards programs.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your furniture store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful furniture store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your furniture store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analysis the competition, and much more. Start your furniture store today, the right way!
Download Information: When your purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Furniture Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own furniture store business today!
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. A. Hall, Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own store. K. Thompson, Charlotte, NC
I am not planning on opening up my own furniture store for sometime. Since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the store I did not think about before. C. Lysaght, Stepaside, Ireland