Author: Scott Brown
Published: © 2014 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy six (76) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 456 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your golf driving range.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your range.
- How to finance your golf driving range.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your range.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your golf driving range and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your business.
- How to analyze the golf driving range competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your retail products and range services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on equipment, computer software, foundations and associations.
- How to devise your golf driving range marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your golf driving range business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful golf driving range does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your golf driving range. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your golf driving range today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Golf Driving Range, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own golf driving range business today!
Your information was really helpful. I will be getting my golf driving range business started very soon thanks to your help. K. Schmidt, Wallingford, CT
Your customer service group was a great help in helping me locate the book I needed to start up my own golf driving range. M. Franks, Smyrna, GA
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. S. Ashville, Monckton, New Brunswick, Canada