Author: Chris Pierce
Published: © 2014 - Sixth Edition
Total Pages: Eighty six (86) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 848 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your fitness center.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your center.
- Select from the list of retail products and center services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your fitness center.
- How to finance your center.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your center.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your center.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your center.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your fitness center services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How pricing can affect your business.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Section on franchises, publications and associations.
- How to devise your fitness center marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your fitness center business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful fitness center does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your center. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your fitness center today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Fitness Center, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own fitness center business today!
This was a great product to buy. Your customer service team was a great help. M. Tuggle, Owens Cross Roads, AL
After being in the fitness center business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own fitness center off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. R. Malomo, Kingston, MA
Working in the fitness center industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own fitness center. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. M. Upton, Ft. Myers, FL