Authors: Ronald Yates and Susan Adams
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Sixty five (65) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 444 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your book store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your store.
- Select from the list of products and store services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your store.
- How to finance your store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your book store.
- The best ways to approach potential customers and make the sale.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your store.
- How to analyze the book store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Wholesalers and contact information.
- How to devise your book store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your book store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful book store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your book store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your book store today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Book Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own book store business today!
I have always wanted to own my own small chain of book stores and since I have been doing so much research on the subject over the past year, I have found your book to be the most helpful in getting everything together to get my store going. Thank you for your help. M. Moxley, Columbus, OH
This was a great book. I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to open up their own small business. S. Goodman, Gardena, CA
I have worked in the book store industry for about 9 years and since I have had the idea of opening my own store, I was not sure where to start. Thank you for providing this since it helped me so much in the planning. S. Curtis, Spring Lake Heights, NJ