Author: Jodi Wright
Published: © 2014 - Seventh Edition
Total Pages: Eighty nine (89) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 544 KB
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your bar or tavern.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of beverage and food products and bar services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your bar.
- How to finance your bar.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your bar.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your bar.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your bar or tavern.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to determine seating capacity.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, franchises and liquor control boards.
- How to devise your bar or tavern marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your bar or tavern business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful bar or tavern does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your bar. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your bar or tavern today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Bar or Tavern, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own bar or tavern business today!
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Bar or Tavern book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. Z. Cox, New Market, MD
Working in the service industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own bar. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. T. Guceri, Moorestown, NJ
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own bar. T. Pree, Bellevue, NE