Get clear step-by-step instructions and expert tips on how to build your business plan. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with these easy to follow instructions. The Business Plan for Golf Driving Range is available for immediate download or you can order the printed version. The needed Excel® spreadsheets and the Word® documents are included.
Buy the Start Your Own Golf Driving Range Kit and save 20%
Download List Price:
Discounted Kit Price: $67.88
Kit also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $44.78
Download List Price:
Buy Together: $46.93
Combos also available in Book Format. Call 1-866-900-7887 for discounted pricing.
Author: Joe Hughes
Published: © 2014 – Fifth Edition
Contents of Package: 104 page PDF Instruction Workbook, 33 page Excel® spreadsheet, and 21 page Word® Option document.
Availability: Three (3) download files or hard copy Workbook with CD-ROM.
Download File Size: PDF Instruction Workbook: 1.12 MB, Excel® spreadsheet: 294KB, and Word® Option document: 202 KB.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features the Business Plan:
- Complete the business plan in eleven (11) steps.
- The workbook contains all of the instructions you need to complete the business plan for a golf driving range.
- Contains samples, illustrations, charts, and graphs.
- Create a mission statement to synchronize your company's activities with a clear corporate vision.
- Detailed instructions on how to customize your business plan.
- Powerful forecasting tools and a complete, integrated financial plan.
- Prepare marketing and sales plans with systems for determining optimal strategies, tactics and pricing.
- Optional system to assess strategies prior to drafting plan.
- The charts and graphs that are important to you and your potential lenders are automatically created.
- Select from the list of golf products and range services to help you choose what you will offer your customers in the operation of your golf driving range.
- Sections included are:
- Cover Sheet
- Executive Summary
- General Company Description
- Products and Services
- Startup Cost and Capitalization
- Marketing Plan
- Sales Forecast
- Operational Plan
- Management and Organization
- Financial Plan
- Learn how to keep your business plan up to date.
- Impress your audience with a professional, attractive document in the format accepted by the SBA, investors, and major lenders.
- No writer's block; just follow the steps.
- Bank or Grant Funding. Will meet or exceed bank or government guidelines.
- In addition to the complete business plan, you are provided information references and website links to valuable business resources.
Promotional Details: Get clear instructions and expert tips every step of the way. Whether this is your first plan or you are an experienced business plan writer, it's fast and easy to create a business plan with ProBP, the professional business plan software solution. Prepared with ProBP® Business Plan Software, this is the most user friendly business plan on the market. The Business Plan for Your Golf Driving Range is available as download files or you can order the hard copy workbook. The Excel® spreadsheet and the Word® Option document are provided on CD-ROM.
Download Information: The Business Plan for Your Golf Driving Range is available for immediate download. When you complete your purchase, the download files for the business plan will be immediately available at the bottom of your Confirmation Page. Simply click on the download, save it to your computer, and start building your business plan today.
Designed and Customized Exclusively for a Golf Driving Range Operation
“The eleven steps in the golf driving range business plan were amazing and simple.” R. Baker, Seaford, DE
“There were so many helpful tools in the ProBP software for the golf driving range business plan that really helped me understand how to complete the plan.” S. Hawkins, Bron, NY
“Thank you for your business plan software. It was the only product I have found that really gave me some useful information on filling out a golf driving range business plan without starting from scratch like everyone said I would have to do.” T. Gates, Eaton Rapids, MI
“This has to be the most helpful business plan software I have found on the internet.” S. Bizzy, Alpharetta, GA