Author: Mike and Maria Nixon
Published: ©2014 – Fourth Edition
Contents of Package: Thirty one (31) pages, fully illustrated!
Availability: The book can be downloaded or in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer. Excel compatible program, Windows and Mac compatible.
Some of the Features of the Book:
- How to determine the office supplies, equipment and furniture you will need for your business.
- Introduction to office supplies and equipment.
- How to buy or lease office furniture and options for second hand furniture.
- Keeping control of our office supplies.
- Complete listings on filing systems, desks, shelving, and chairs.
- Complete computer listings including PC, laptops, modems, monitors, mouse and keyboards, printers, scanners, photocopiers, fax machines and combined units.
- How to maximize connectivity, size and legal software.
- Links to government websites for business operations.
- 100 ways to increase your business.
- Free Reports including coupons and discounts and how pricing affects your business.
Promotional Details: A good office setup is critical to smooth running business operations. Controlling purchases and expenses are a key ingredient to a healthy business, especially a new start up venture. This book gives you the information you need to professionally set up your office operation.
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
This book really shows you how to set up an office. Great information. L. Vasser, Harvey, Il
Your book saved me hundreds of dollars with the guidelines for setting up my office. Thanks! F. Milton, Portland, OR
We were able to reduce our square footage with the design ideas in the book. N. Griner, Panama City Beach, FL