Author: Krista Hodges
Published: © 2014 – Eighth Edition
Total Pages: Eighty six (86) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 1.15 MB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of the Book:
- How to start and manage your beauty salon.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your salon.
- Select from the list of potential retail products and salon services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your salon.
- How to finance your salon.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your salon.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your salon.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your salon.
- How to analyze the beauty salon competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your salon services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on supplies, equipment, wholesalers, computer software and franchises.
- How to devise your beauty salon marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your salon.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful beauty salon does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your salon. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your beauty salon today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your book, you can immediately download it to your computer. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Thanks for all of your help. The book was a great buy in helping me start up my own salon. D. Tan, Quezon City, Philippines
I am not planning on opening up my own store for sometime, but since I have bought your book, it has really made me realize all the aspects of the store I did not think about before. J. Hemery, Scottsdale, AZ
Thank you for your quick service and excellent customer care. N. Perique, Irving, TX