Author: Vincent McHugh and Paul Mackey
Published: © 2014 – Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Ninety one (91) pages with Index
Download File Size: 616 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your funeral home.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your business.
- Select from the list of potential products and services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your company.
- How to finance your funeral home.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your business and includes:
- Financial Projections
- Projecting Your Sales Potential
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your funeral home.
- How to analyze the competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- Information on industry associations, computer software, publications, state examining boards, training, and supplies including website links.
- How to devise your funeral home marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your funeral home business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful funeral home does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your funeral home. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your funeral home today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Funeral Home, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own funeral home business today!
I would like to tell you how extremely pleased I am with the purchase of the Start Your Own Funeral Home book. The details and step by step guide really helped me push the start of my business in the right direction. Thank you for all of your help and I will be recommending you to anyone who wants to start a business. L. Newsome, New Market, MD
Working in the industry for quite a few years, I did not know that there was so much information I needed to know to start up my own funeral home. This book really helped me out getting to know the ins and outs of the business. G. George, Moorestown, NJ
This is a great product. It helped very much in the brainstorming of starting up my own funeral home. T.L. Fradkin, Bellevue, NE