Author: Joan Watkins
Published: © 2014 - Fifth Edition
Total Pages: Seventy four (74) pages with Index
Book Download File Size: 432 KB
Availability: The book can be downloaded or ordered in paperback.
Download File System Requirements: Adobe Reader 9.0 or newer.
Some of the Features of this Book:
- How to start and manage your grocery store.
- How to develop new customers and accounts for your store.
- Select from the list of products and services that you can offer in your business.
- How to choose the best name and location for your store.
- How to finance your store.
- Practical and useful layout design tips for your store.
- The accounting and bookkeeping you will need to keep for your store.
- The licenses, regulations and permits that you will need to operate your store.
- How to analyze the grocery store competition to determine the best way to compete in your market area.
- How much to charge for your grocery products and store services and how to determine the pricing structures that you should utilize.
- How to establish cost and cash controls.
- How to detect and avoid employee theft and dishonesty.
- Sections on equipment, computer software, institutes, boards and associations.
- How to devise your grocery store marketing plan and advertising budgets.
- Links to local and government websites to assist you in the start-up and ongoing management of your grocery store business.
Promotional Details: Starting a successful grocery store does not happen by accident. This book will show you to carefully plan to start your grocery store. Then the book will explain how to manage your business on a day to day basis with information about market analysis and planning, advertising, employee records and training, accounting and bookkeeping, determining your target market, how to analyze the competition, and much more. Start your grocery store today, the right way!
Download Information: When you purchase your copy of the Start Your Own Grocery Store, you can immediately download the book to your computer for immediate access. The file will open in Adobe Acrobat Reader as a PDF file. Simply open the file, save it to your computer and start your own grocery store business today!
I wanted to make a quick note to let you know how easy it was to purchase and download the Start Your Own Grocery Store book. Once I downloaded the book, I spent a few hours reviewing the information and I have to say that the information really helped me understand what I need to get my business up and running. Thank you very much for all of your help. V. Akilo, Portland, MA
After being in the grocery store business for quite some time, I needed help in the overall business aspect. This book provided me with the all the information I needed to get my own store off the ground. This is a great product to buy if you do not know how to get the business going. J. Palacios, Santa Rosa, CA
Thank you for all of your help. This was a great product. S. Briscoe, Rochester, NY